This beautiful sewing set is covered with a miniature reproduction of the tiles in Sajou's Versailles show-room in blue and orange tones and is filled with essential sewing supplies. The label is one of Sajou's most popular images: a little girl repairing her doll under the watchful eyes of her dog. This sewing set would make an exquisite gift for you or a friend!
Please note that the colour of certain contents may change depending on our stock, but will always remain visually harmonious. This also makes each set unique.
- a pair of scissors, a nickel-plated thimble,
- a blue Sajou tape measure, a small seam ripper,
- a box of 200 extra-fine dressmaking pins N°4 with a label matching the one on the lid,
- a dressmaker's chalk,
- six cocoons of polyester thread in bright tones - each cocoon contains about 150 metres of thread-,
- a booklet of 20 assorted sewing needles, with a motif matching the label on the lid,
- a booklet of 6 assortied darning needles, with a motif matching the label on the lid,
- a Laine Saint-Pierre darning wool card in dark tone.
It is covered with an orange and blue small motif, with an identical motif for the two trays. The lid has a label with a little girl sewing, the interior is decorated with a round Sajou Articles de Mercerie label.
Size of box: length 15cm - width 12cm - height 5cm (length ~6" - width 4.75" - height ~2")
All the products in this sewing set are MADE IN FRANCE.
Shipping will be first class unless larger items are included with order.
Thank you for shopping at the Thimbleanna shop!